Monday, September 22, 2008

Jax's funny sayings

So the other day I was telling Brian some of the funny things Jax says......I could barely get through them all I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!!
I told Jax that he had to look both ways before he can cross the street.....so we had parked across the street from my mom's and he said "WAIT, mom I will look sideways before we cross the street"!!!!!
I said Jax just climb under baby J's carseat and duck so you don't hit your head....now every time he gets in the car he says "Mom I will act like a duck, quack, quack, quack....."
Last Thursday we got the new phone books from qwest....so I put the phone books away and Jax got the flyer from the bag with the qwest logo on it and came running to me waving the flyer....."MOM, MOM, now we are in the loop"

1 comment:

allgirls said...

jen... glad to see that you started a blog. come check out ours, i have some of the other family members listed on the side if you want them!