Sunday, January 25, 2009




In between going to the hospital, keeping up the house, getting the kids to and from school and working at the school, I have found time to make a few bags!!! The pink and black one I made for Jodi...the flower one that Brianne is holding, I made for Alex...not to carry but for his auction at his school for his People to People fundraiser! I also made two other ones for Brianne's friends for their birthdays. I think they turned out cute and they are pretty fast and easy to make! Let's face it that is about all I can handle right now!











3 comments:

Anna M. said...

Your bags are really cute! Also, your mom is looking better...hope that the therapy is going well! =)

Kristine said...

I love that second bag, I really need to make another one.

Jeni Limb said...

You are so talented! You really need to give me your email address so we can catch up on each others lives.I can't believe you have 5 kids now! I remember when it was just Briann. You look like an amazing mom! Here is my email jenilimb@gmail.com. Drop me a line and we will chat!